Trump’s youngest son also contracted coronavirus

US NEWS

Melania Trump reported that her 14-year-old son Barron tested positive for coronavirus, but after that he tested negative.

The White House initially reported that Barron’s test was negative after both parents tested positive earlier this month.

The first lady said Wednesday that a follow-up test showed Barron was also diagnosed with COVID-19, a disease caused by the coronavirus.

After that, she said, the tests gave a negative result, like she and President Donald Trump.

“In a way, I was glad that the three of us went through this at the same time, so that we could take care of each other and spend time together,” said the first lady.

Rate article
Add a comment