Nokia 8000 4G – Stylish 4G push-button phone
In addition to the mandatory features, the new model has received a glassy polycomposite coating for the case, which will delight fans of premium design
ESPOO, FINLAND, 12 NOVEMBER – HMD Global, home of Nokia phones, today announced the Nokia 8000 4G, a push-button phone that combines sleek design and 4G connectivity for easy Facebook and WhatsApp communication, YouTube videos and Google Maps directions. The design of the phone is distinguished by a case with a glass surface effect, colors inspired by precious stones, and a contrasting chrome-plated metal frame on the side edges.
Raun Forsyth, Head of Design at HMD Global, said:
“There is something unique about expressing your style through technology. Usually everyone talks about different levels of premium smartphones. With the Nokia 8000 4G, we want to give push-button phone users a chance to express themselves not only with technology, but with an exclusive look that fans of the brand will know well. Wear-resistant 3D-keys provide maximum comfort from using the device, and thanks to the stylish chrome side edges and four colors, users can further emphasize their individuality. The Nokia 8000 4G is a premium push-button phone ideal for anyone who loves simplicity and sophistication. “
What else is interesting about the new Nokia 8000 4G:
• Large, as for its segment, 2.8 ” screen. This will make it easier to communicate in messengers and watch videos.
• Made of wear-resistant material 3-D a keyboard that allows you to hold the phone more securely in your hand.
• Polycarbonate casing that resists drops and scratches.
• There are about a hundred different applications in the KaiStore.
• Supports Google Assistant, so it can be controlled using voice commands.
• In Wi-Fi hotspot mode, you can share the Internet connection with friends and family, and provide network access for your own laptop or tablet.
• Four colors inspired by precious stones: black onyx, white opal, golden citrine and blue topaz.
Price and sales
Nokia 8000 4G will appear in Ukraine in December at an estimated retail price of UAH 2 599 in black, the availability of other colors will be announced later.