Nashville motorhome bomb suspect was out of sight of police

US investigators say the man behind the car bombing in Nashville on Christmas Day was not previously in their field of vision.

They are still trying to find a motive that prompted him to arrange an explosion, as a result of which three people were injured.

“He was not identified as a person of interest to the Bureau, so we didn’t know about him prior to this incident,” Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director David Rausch told reporters at a Zoom conference.

On Sunday, authorities identified 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner as the man who blew up a motorhome in Nashville, Tennessee, thus committing suicide.

The blast damaged dozens of buildings and disrupted the telecommunications systems of the area, which features numerous country music bars and restaurants.

Rausch said on Monday that Warner’s mother is cooperating with the investigation, but the motives for the explosion remain unclear.

Leave a Comment