The rating of the best boxers in the world has been updated, regardless of the weight category of the authoritative publication The Ring.
The changes only affected the bottom of the list. In particular, the editors decided to change the 9th issue. WBA Super / IBF light welterweight champion (up to 63.5 kg), 29-year-old Briton Josh Taylor (17-0-0, 13 KO) knocked out the WBC / IBF light heavyweight title holder (up to 79.4 kg) from the top 10, Russian Artur Beterbiev (15-0-0, 15 KO).
In general, the list looks like this:
- Saul Alvarez (53-1-2, 36 KO), Mexico
- Naoya Inoue (20-0-0, 17 KO), Japan
- Terence Crawford (36-0-0, 27 KO), USA
- Alexander Usik (18-0-0, 13 KO), Ukraine
- Errol Spence Jr (26-0-0, 21 KO), USA
- Teofimo Lopez (16-0-0, 12 KO), USA
- Vasily Lomachenko (14-2-0, 10 KO), Ukraine
- Juan Francisco Estrada (41-3-0, 28 KO), Mexico
- Josh Taylor (17-0-0, 13 KO), UK
- Gennady Golovkin (40-1-1, 35 KO), Kazakhstan